Monday, February 19, 2018

Volkswagen I.D. Vizzion electric sedan concept takes aim at Tesla's Model S

With a driving range of 413 miles, Volkswagen's latest concept easily beats the Tesla Model S at its own game. Volkswagen has released teaser photos of its new I.D. Vizzion sedan concept, which is going to debut next month at the Geneva Motor Show. The I.D. Vizzion concept is the latest concept from the family of I.D. electric concept cars that VW has released, which started with the I.D. hatchback in late 2016. While the previous I.D. concepts have been previews of VW's future electric models,...

from Inhabitat - Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building https://inhabitat.com/volkswagen-i-d-vizzion-electric-sedan-concept-takes-aim-at-teslas-model-s
via Inhabitat

No comments:

Post a Comment